DPD's new API integration with AWeber for email marketing automatically adds buyers from a DPD store to an AWeber list. DPD vendors can use this integration option to keep in touch with buyers, let them know about new updates, and announce new products.
If you don't already have an AWeber account you can get one here.
Integration is quick and easy:
- Log in to DPD
- Choose the store you want to integrate with AWeber from the change stores button.
- Click on Integrations from the left navigation
- Click on AWeber under More Marketing Integrations
- On the AWeber integration page, click the Authorize button to open the AWeber connection dialog and connect your AWeber account to your DPD store.
- On the AWeber login dialog that opens, enter your AWeber username and password and then click Allow Access to connect.
- After connecting you will be returned to DPD. Select the list from your AWeber account in the dropdown menu you would like customers from this store to be added to.
Now all sales that occur through the website you configured in DPD will automatically notify AWeber, where the custom parser you created will automatically add them to your lists.
DPD logs this action with the purchase log, including any errors we receive from the AWeber API in the event of a problem. You can find this information at the bottom of the DPD Purchase page, available from the Purchases link in the left menu.