DPD will pass your customer information to iContact using the iContact API. This is a store level option, allowing you to create targeted lists for specific store profiles in your DPD account.
To set up the integration, please do the following:
Step 1: Authorize DPD in your iContact Account
iContact requires that you authorize DPD to add subscribers to your account. Please do the following to create your password:
- Visit http://app.icontact.com/icp/core/externallogin.
- Enter your iContact username and password to log in to iContact.
- Enter drXC3zFlGQb17EebiqLSnDNNq2VZxq0A for the API-AppId.
- Enter a password. Note: For security reasons, we recommend that this password be different than your iContact password.
- Click Save.
Step 1: Configure DPD
- Log in to DPD
- Choose the store you want to integrate with iContact from the store pull down at the top of the screen.
- Click on Integrations from the left navigation.
- Click on + Add next to the iContact integration.
- Enter the iContact username and password that you created in step 1 (above).
- Click on Next Step.
- Choose the list to subscribe your customers to.
- Click on Save
Thats it! When you make a sale through the website you have set up the customer information (email, name) will automatically be passed to the iContact list you specified. Once you make a sale you can check back with iContact to make sure they received your customer data.