DPD can not assist you with configuring Sendy on your own server. As a self-hosted solution, it's aimed at users with the ability to install and configure self hosted apps. You must have your own working install of Sendy to integrate with DPD.
Integrate DPD with your Sendy application
1. Log in to DPD
2. Go to Integrations in the left menu for the store you want to integrate with Sendy.
3. Click the "Add" link beside the Sendy integration in the list to enable it
4. Enter your Sendy URL and Sendy List ID in the provided fields, then save.
Find Your List ID
- Login to Sendy.
- Click on the brand you want to use.
- Click on View all lists in the left nav.
- The ID is listed in the ID column.