The name that is displayed inside PaPal generated checkout pages (where the buyer logs in to PayPal and pays you) are generated by information in your PayPal profile and not by DPD.
If you have a Business account PayPal will display the business name you entered when you signed up for PayPal. Usually, this is initally set to your given name (like "Bob Smith") instead of your business name (like "XYZ Widget Co."), especially if you've upgraded your personal account to a business account.
To update your account's Business Name:
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Click 'Profile' near the top of the page.
- Click 'My business info.'
- Click 'Update' next to 'Business information.'
- Click 'Change name' next to 'Business Contact Name.'
- Select 'Business Name Change (business name)' and click 'Continue.'
- Enter your new business name and click 'Continue.'