PayPal Express Checkout method can be used with all business PayPal accounts, including PayPal Standard accounts. You do not need to sign up or pay for PayPal Advanced or PayPal Pro to use Express Checkout.
Obtaining your PayPal API credentials:
(It is helpful to have two browser windows open to copy the API credentials from your PayPal account to your DPD payment method.)
1. Log in to PayPal
2. Go to Profile in the top menu bar
3. On the Profile page, select My Selling Tools from the left menu on the profile page
4. Locate the API Access section on the My Selling Tools page and click update
5. On the API Access page, select View API Signature under Option 2
6. On the API signature page, carefully copy and paste the API Username, API Password, and API Signature to your DPD PayPal Express payment method setup as outlined below.
Activate the Express Checkout method in your subscription store:
1. Log in to DPD
2. Select your subscription store if it is not already selected using the dropdown selector at the top right of the page.
3. In the left menu, click Payments to open the method selection page
4. On the Payment Methods page, find PayPal Express Checkout in the list of available methods and click the "Configure PayPal" button
5. Copy-and-paste your PayPal API credentials from your PayPal account as outlined above to DPD and then save.
Optionally you can select a checkout label to be displayed beside the PayPal logo during checkout. You can also leave this blank (which will only display the PayPal logo with no label beside it).