Stripe setup is easy. We mean really, really easy.
Activate Stripe on your DPD account
1. Log in to DPD
2. For the subscription area you'd like to activate Stripe payments on, go to Payment Methods
3. Find stripe in the list and click "+Add"
4. Open a new browser window or tab and go to http://stripe.com and create an account or log in to your existing account
5. Once logged in to Stripe, go to Your Account > Account Settings in the top right corner
6. Go to the API Keys tab of the Account Settings window.
7. Check the box to enable Stripe and copy-and-paste the Secret Key for the environment you'd like to use (Test or Live) from Stripe to the field on the DPD Stripe setup page.
Stripe Test Card Information
You can use
4242424242424242 to simulate successful card validations in test mode (this number fails in production of course).
Technically, any card number that passes the Luhn Check will validate successfully in test mode – this includes real credit card numbers. You might not want to use real card numbers while testing though.
The following are also true in test mode:
- All 3 or 4 digit numbers pass as valid CVCs.
- All future expiration dates are considered valid.