FedEx is one of the world’s largest shipping service companies, providing air, freight, and ground shipping services with several levels of priorities.
Step One: Register for FedEx Web Services Production Access
You must create a FedEx merchant account and register for FedEx Web Services Production Access. After creating a FedEx account, read through the production account information page, then click the Obtain Production Key link at the bottom of the page to register and obtain a key.
Step Two: Set Up FedEx Shipping
1. Log in to DPD
2. For the store you want to enable FedEx calculations for, go to Shipping in the left menu
3. Find the Fedex shipping integration in the list and click "Add"
4. Enter the required information:
- Access Key
- Account Number
- Meter Number
- Postal Code you're shipping from
- Packaging Type
- Dropoff Type
- Regular Pickup: If you have a high volume of shipments, it can be cost effective to make arrangements with FedEx for regular pickups.
- Request Courier: You must call and request a FedEx courier to pick-up shipments.
- Drop Box: You must drop off shipments at your nearby FedEx drop box.
- Business Service Center: You must drop off shipments at your local FedEx business service center.
- Station: You must drop off shipments at your local FedEx station.